Saturday, February 1, 2014

hi excuse me nice to meet you i'm ladison

these past few days have been a time of chance encounters, luck-ful conversations, hopeful connections:

SE, 1/28/14: Clemons magic, of a different, very lucid kind. Asking left-field questions just because I wanted to rock his little boat of steadiness, though not maliciously. Finding about his worship through music and the apple-girl of his eye.

Random Antsy Interview Guy, 1/29/14: offered him the opposite side of my Newcomb table while he waited for an interview. Said he loves Comm School because it teaches him "hard, practical skills...unlike the College." Is from Nicaragua, but he speaks (almost) flawless English; couldn't think of his favorite Spanish word. I wished him luck and will probably never see him again. Or see him all the time.

CP 1/29/14: running chit chatting with her first year friends through Pav, blah blah la la chirpy cheery -- Maaadison?! Eep haven't seen you in forever chirpy blah cheer! How nice it is to have cheery people burst into sing-songy renditions of your name, so cheerful, cause they're happy to see you.

AFY 1/29/14: "Hi excuse me could you watch my stuff for a bit while I run to the bathroom are you in GCF I'm in GCF too nice to meet you I'm Madison"


different kinds of chances, lucks, hopefuls.

No comments:

Post a Comment