Friday, February 21, 2014

guilt-tripping in counterproductivity land:

things I feel like I should actively know about, but recently have only been picking up through small talk/overhearing mama smalltalkin' on the phone:

  • the weather
  • Sochi Olympic happenings
  • current events

things I feel like I am always doing (things that are taking up all of my time):
  • reading
  • blogging
  • blogging about readings
  • reading blogs
  • talking to people
  • blogging after talking to people
  • talking to people about blogging
  • being in class
  • blogging about being mindblown by classes
  • blogging...in class? ;)
  • commuting with music blastin' (no time to think)
  • being at the library [blogging at the library]
  • blogging to wonder about where all my time is going
  • oh, goodness.

things I shall devote more time to, starting next week:
  • Bible-readin' (morning)
  • praying (morning, evening, all the time)
  • reading the newspapers, mm (night?? ugh. this should be morning too, right?)
  • exercising (GASP)
  • at the gym (GASP)
  • (GASP) 
things I [guess I] must cut out sigh:

  • ...everything related to blogging except the actual blogging 

whew yeah that's enough ambition for today.


No comments:

Post a Comment