Friday, February 7, 2014

#hashtag

Why do I not know smalltalk topics that everyone else knows? How is it that random trivia and interesting facts about the world and numbers about populations I should be interested and invested in just fall out of my head? What exactly does my brain actually hold? How does everyone else in the world know so much more pop culture than I? What is it I need to do -- listen to the radio? read [trashy] magazines? subscribe to cable tv? watch more movies? get facebook? be on youtube all the time? Probably all of those things. But then, another question -- where does everyone find the time to live life, and do all of these things too? Am I just living really slowly? (I do read slowly, and I do a lot of reading. But is this really the whole answer?) How do I catch up?

Probably by writing less blogposts looking inside of myself and looking out at all the colorful things in the world.

But ya know,

I don't really feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment