Friday, December 20, 2013

twothousandthirteen december twenty seventeen forty-nine shenanjoe cville va amurica world

This is the melancholy post. This is the taking-advantage-of-the-feelings-of-this-moment post, before the feelings diffuse away, end with the final chords of the emo song in the background, get forgotten. 

This is the melancholy post. The post fueled by a bitter mug of medium roast, drenched in this perfect pandora station mix that loops JohnMayerEricHutchinsonEdSheeran and has me swaying and singing along like I know what's up with pop culture, but pausing. all. the. time. Sit back.

Cause this is the melancholy post. Melancholy now, because I've been angry and I've been stressed and I've been so transparently childish - screaming in the car and throwing things around and wanting to starve myself in anger but never being able to because that's not actually how I deal with being mad or sad - and I'm tired now.

This is the melancholy post. This is the post yearning to make something productive of the melancholy -- not because I need to justify it or because I am a relentless busybee or because I want to get out of it, even (because admit it, doesn't it feel good to be endlessly steeped in your own melancholy? That's why they call it a pity party, right?), but because I just want to record these moments

in this melancholy post.



This is the melancholy post.



-------------------------------------------edit, 11:11pm--------------------------------------------

^ermmmmm. ugh,

No comments:

Post a Comment