Monday, March 17, 2014

unsexy but so attractive

There's nothing sexy or glamorous about menstrual hygiene.

But something so attractive about revolutionarily simple, simply revolutionary science & technology that make you appreciate things you always forget to appreciate, that change lives on unimaginable scales, that isn't complicated or pompous for the sake of being complicated or pompous.


Dear future husband,

I chose to be an English major, and in this final semester of my undergrad career, am sort of regretting the education I missed out on (though I know, I know... I'll probably do this for the rest of my life, about every other thing I didn't learn). So I'm hoping you're good at science-y and technology-y things, cause this is really attractive, this desire to better lives through uncomplicated innovation. It probably helps that I feel inept in this whole realm, and am extremely easy to impress.

So. You change the world with really smart, simple science, and I'll write you poems and edit your articles to communicate to more more more people who might be in need of your help.

Dreamteam!!

mmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmm 

No comments:

Post a Comment