Monday, March 24, 2014

notes of late:

hey, stop yourself in all the busy goings and comings and scurryings to just say

  • hello!
  • goodbye (properly)
  • thank you very, very much. I really appreciate you/what you have done.//I love this!
  • I am sorry for this. for making you feel that way. for being terrible. for not knowing it. 
    • and thank you for letting me know.
  • yesitwasme, I checked out that library book but didn't tell you and now it is missing for your class and ah ahhh AH
  • "AHA HA! :D"
  • agh. please help me. I need it, your help. I admit it. 
  • hey are you doing okay?
  • I THINK YOU LOOK MARVELOUS TODAY.
  • I'm not sure what this means. I did my best to understand but I still don't. maybe other people here feel the same way. could you explain one more time, please?
  • I love you.

mannn I forget the most basic things sometimes. kindergarten lessons everydayyyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment