Saturday, January 8, 2011

365: week 1

OKAY so I'm documenting life, too, with the 365 challenge blahblah. I'm not gonna try to post every day or even every other day, but once a week with 7 pictures every time...not necessarily one from each day, but I'll try my best. whine whine stomp wah wahh for giving into fads...hahaha I think I'm whining extra about this because I didn't want my blog to be like meh mehr this is what I ate today and this is where I sat eating it! Yay! Not that diary-type blogs are bad, I actually love blogstalking those a lot -- it's just not what I had in mind for my blog......but! To document is natural and fitting for my forgetful nature anyway and this is a challenge and an attempt to record my 2011 that will make each day special and more meaningful through rememory in these pictures. And also this is MY BLOG, who cares if I bend my own unwritten rules. Right? Right. Okay then let's carry on.

1/1-1/7:
1.1.11
New Year's Eve cupcake making bonanza/sleepover at Rachel's. Note the hipsterman cupcake with facial hair and single, left-eared earring. 

1.2.11 at church
Sassy Lana with my scarf: "I look like an old woman!!"

1.2.11 downtown, urban outfitters
Alyssa, so beautiful. like a model or something 

1.5.11 @ Five Guys
burger date with mama.

1.5.11 past midnight, so technically 1.6
texting hao all night long

1.6.11 past midnight so technically 1.7
sum stockingz and sum feet

1.7.11
bath day for binky

Hope you had a good week, too! :)

5 comments:

  1. HEHEHEH YOU'RE DOING IT TOO!! >:)

    binky so cute. i wantz steal him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god.
    two things.
    1) Binky looks like he is going to die.
    2) I look like I am going to die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahhaa yayyyyyyyyy you saw itttttttt
    i think you look GREAT and, more importantly, happy

    ReplyDelete
  4. gahhh i need to give my baekho (our cat) a bath too.
    it's been a couple of months (ewww).

    ReplyDelete