Sunday, May 11, 2014

things that make me [feel] good, whole, kind:

cake, obviously
  • repeat-listening to songs, perfect for their moment in my moments
  • overcoming the kitchenphobia and creating an edible something to moderate success
  • sharing beyond my "means"
  • finishing things (early)
  • tying up loose ends rightly
  • people-watching so hard, forgetting myself
  • sitting at my white white desk, window open to the green green outside
  • proactive seeking out of things; checking things off of "_____ List"s
  • creating opportunity to do something and then...doing it
  • 2 cor 12:9 but he said to me, "my grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." therefore I will boast all the more gladly in my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me
  • conversing in nods and glances, only punctuated by real words and "mmmmhmm"s
  • being grateful

No comments:

Post a Comment