Monday, February 21, 2011

eugene the mean writin' machine

Eugene is my favorite 5th grader. During our tutoring sessions, I make him write poetry under the guise of "fostering his imagination" haha... But really, he is the smartest, funniest, most unwittingly romantic fifth grader I know. He always protests when I demand love poetry out of him as the next week's homework assignment, but I think he secretly enjoys it...maybe. Haha anyways here are some of his best bits of literary genius. 

Oh, also, we enjoy madlibs quite a bit.
"In fact, in about 38 years, the air will be eighty percet sunshine because we are cutting down all of the kisses in the Brazilian rain forest." These are not such bad prospects for the Earth, huh?
yeah, your group project partners are people, too. don't be mean.

Eugene's preferred writing utensils...obviously.

Um. Swoon. Haha lucky Jennygirl.
Learning about metaphors i.e. "Her fingers on the piano keyboard were lost ducklings...like they didn't know where to go!"

What a guy, this Eugene. He totally makes my Saturday afternoons.

1 comment:

  1. HEHEH YOUR CHICKEN LITTLE BABY!!!! so cayoote.

    ReplyDelete